EEEEEE! My mom + Savannah + Schyler are coming to visit this Wednesday! I hope they bring me one of Schyler’s three kittens, but I’m not counting on it! Nine hours is a long ride. Throw a m-e-o-w-i-n-g kitten in the mix and they may never leave Missouri again.
I cannot wait to see them. Boy, do I have big plans for us:
- start my strawberry patch (in an adorable claw foot bathtub, just like my Grand Ma Georgia!)
- visit Prairie Town Gifts in De Smet
- sew & drink tea/bud light lime-a-ritas
- help me with the upstairs at the farmhouse
- help me clean BOTH deep freezers at the farm
- help me, I am drowning in a re-model. Help, help, help.
- Eat at 1481 Grill – my most favorite restaurant on Highway 14 before Brookings
- sleep? No. Nap!
Maybe my list is a little….over zelous, insane, excited?
All I know is last night before I feel asleep my last thought was, “I only have to fall asleep one more time after tonight and then, they will be here!”
I’m like a little kid before Christmas, “How many more sleeps before Santa comes?”
One more sleep & then it is S-Girl time! Sally + Sierra + Savannah + Schyler = S-Girls! We will miss Selestia and Katrina, too. Someone’s gotta take care of the show pigs though!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. What do you think of my new signature? Another big thanks to Emily Curtis @ the Empact Design.